Kenya's Most Authoritative Political Newspaper

Citizen Weekly

Sunday 22 March 2015

Nakuru man cries for justice

Meet Boniface Komen Kiprono a father of three who was once a millionaire. He had invested in the hides and skins business and had a lorry.
His business was picking momentum but things turned on August 24 2014 when his vehicle was involved in an accident along Homa Bay-Rongo road. He claims Amaco Insurance Company had insured his vehicle.
“They sold my vehicle without my knowledge and every time I try to inquire they keep taking me round,” said Kiprono. Kiprono says the initial value of the vehicle was Sh1.5 million but he wonders how his vehicle depreciated.
Kiprono has sought explanation from the insurance company. “When I had the vehicle I would run my family very well and my children went to school without any problem but now I am a zero man,” laments Kiprono who adds he has spent a lot of money following compensation but his cry has not been heard. He calls upon the chairman of Amaco  Silas Simwato and Jonnah Timnoh to help solve the issue which has been dragging for almost a year.
Kiprono now remains a poor man considering the fact that he depended on his vehicle to cater for his family but now he is forced to seek odd jobs in Nakuru which are rare to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment