Kenya's Most Authoritative Political Newspaper

Citizen Weekly

Monday 4 May 2015

I did not kiss, lift girl's dress or touch her breasts and private parts - Salesman



A man who allegedly touched a 13-year-old girl’s breasts after a matatu they were travelling in was involved in an accident has been arraigned in court. The accused, Hushon Ngure, who is a salesman, reportedly committed the offence on March 19 at Utawala. The court heard that after the matatu lost control, he allegedly blocked the girl from alighting before caressing her breasts, lifting her dress and kissing her. “He peeped through the window as he caressed my breasts. He then lifted my dress and touched my private parts, but I resisted,” she claimed. The girl’s screams reportedly alerted the other passengers who came to her rescue. Ngure denied the charges and was released on a Sh100,000 bond. His case begins on June 29.


No comments:

Post a Comment