Kenya's Most Authoritative Political Newspaper

Citizen Weekly

Wednesday 19 November 2014

MAN DIES FROM TOO MUCH SWEETNESS DURING SEX





A young man aged about 30 reportedly died at the weekend in Calabar, the Cross River state capital, South South Nigeria, during a sex romp with his girlfriend, according to naijagists.
The man, whose name was given as Ete Samuel, was a resident of 14, Ekpo Abasi Lane in Calabar South, while his sex partner, Miss Peace Idorenyin is a resident of 16, Target Street, close to the Calabar Zoo,
The two chose the cheap “short time spot” located at Atu Street for early evening sex session before the incident happened.
A source who witnessed the incident said he was called at about 5 p.m. by the owner of the short time spot to come and help him as he had a “situation which he alone could not handle. So as a good friend I had to get there fast.
“When I got there, I went into the room and saw a young man on the floor with foam coming out of his mouth and I called the police who came and took the corpse to the mortuary and the lady to Atakpa Police Station”.
“I did not kill him as many men have slept with me and they did not die and this was not the first time Ete Samuel was doing it with me.”
According to her, she could have “escaped but since I know I am not the cause of his death, I had to wear him his trousers before calling people to help me.”
She said she noticed that the man was shaking and she thought the man was about reaching orgasm “but when he did not make any move of coming down from my body after some time I pushed him and saw that he was foaming in his mouth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment