Kenya's Most Authoritative Political Newspaper

Citizen Weekly

Friday 25 July 2014

NYERI MAN INFECTS TWO DAUGHTERS WITH HIV/AIDS




Two girls from Nyeri County aged nine and 14 have been reportedly raped by their 55-year-old HIV positive father. He made a shocking revelation that his intention was to infect them with the virus.

The man defiled his daughters in the presence of his bedridden, HIV-positive wife, who could not rescue her helpless children. He was jailed for 50 years. The girls narrated to the court how their father repeatedly defiled them, telling them he wanted them to die of HIV like their mother.

“I arrived home from school and found my father in the sitting room. Mum was sleeping in the bedroom,” said the nine-year-old, class four pupil. “I did not expect my own father to do what he did to me. He stripped me and dragged me to the sofa and forced me to do ‘tabia mbaya’ with him”.  

No comments:

Post a Comment